After A Serious Personal Injury, Seek Compensation With The Help Of An Experienced Litigator
Many accidental injury cases are resolved through negotiations with no need for a trial. However, the trial-readiness of an injured person’s attorney can make a great difference in settlement conferences with claims adjusters and opposing legal counsel. At Dreyer, Foote, Streit, Furgason & Slocum, P.A., we speak truthfully when we say that we prepare every personal injury as if for trial.
Initial consultations for injured people and their next of kin are free of charge. If we represent you, we will do so on a contingency basis. If we accept your case, it means we believe we can obtain the level of compensation that you need. You will not owe attorney fees until we help you obtain a settlement or verdict.
Aggressive Advocacy After An Accidental Injury
As part of our general law practice primarily serving clients west of Chicago, we offer full-service personal injury representation after all types of accidents, including the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Car, motorcycle, truck, bus and train accidents
- Uber, Lyft and other ridesharing vehicle accidents
- Aviation accidents and premises liability cases involving airport facilities
- Pedestrian, scooter and bicycle accidents
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers (dram shop cases)
- Accidents caused by texting and otherwise distracted drivers
- Injuries caused by defective products (product liability claims)
- Dog bites, animal attacks and other accidents involving animals
- Injuries resulting from violent crimes, including sexual abuse and assault and battery
Our personal injury claims and litigation services include third-party liability claims on behalf of workers injured on the job. We coordinate our efforts seamlessly with our clients’ workers’ compensation benefits claims while developing third-party liability lawsuits.
We also represent eligible spouses, children and other close family members in wrongful death claims.
How Our Representation May Give You An Advantage
A thorough investigation and detailed documentation can lead to an outcome that will truly allow the injured person and their family to recover a manageable way of life despite serious injuries. One of our firm’s leading partners, John E. Dreyer (1929-2005), was a well-known insurance defense attorney. He helped us develop a strong awareness of our injured clients’ legal opponents that we still apply in personal injury claims and lawsuits.
With a strong background in general civil litigation, we are ready to start developing your case right away after a car, motorcycle or truck accident or any other type of accidental injury. Call 630-934-2166 or complete our simple online form to request a free consultation.