For Customized Civil Litigation Representation, Turn To A Respected Aurora Law Firm
Businesses and individuals in and around Aurora rely on Dreyer, Foote, Streit, Furgason & Slocum, P.A., for advocacy in a wide variety of civil and commercial litigation matters. They turn to us because of our dedication, reputation and strong track record resolving contract disputes, construction defect claims, injury and damage claims, and professional practice defense.
Our law firm has built a name for itself through many decades of hard work and dedication. Each of our attorneys is an accomplished litigator in his own right. Our law degrees came from respected institutions such as Harvard and Notre Dame law schools. As a cohesive and collaborative team, we share knowledge developed through more than 200 years of combined experience. We are ready to get started developing a promising strategy to resolve your legal challenge.
Civil And Commercial Disputes That We Help Our Clients Resolve
- Business and corporate disputes
- Breach of contract
- Shareholder disputes
- Banking and commercial disputes
- Fraudulent transfers and conveyances
- Mortgage foreclosure
- Repossessions and replevins
- Consumer fraud
- Bankruptcy litigation
- Creditors’ rights
- Petitions for relief from the automatic stay
- Real estate disputes
- Easements and other boundary disputes
- Mechanic’s liens
- Probate litigation
- Guardianship litigation
- Breach of fiduciary duties
- Will contests
- Arbitration, mediation and representation at trial
- Small claims
- Judgment enforcement
- Personal injury, including premises liability, product liability and medical malpractice involving egregious medical errors
- Hospital and health care law
Our litigation clients entrust their cases to our trial lawyers for many reasons, including the following:
- Most of the attorneys and staff were born and raised here. We are in tune with the business climate and juries’ perspectives in this area.
- We understand common disputes that often require legal action throughout Illinois.
- We are involved in the local community and the legal profession. We stay up to date with trends and legal developments that may affect our clients’ cases.
Request A Case Evaluation
Our litigation firm is a continuation of the oldest law firm in Aurora, founded in 1932. In addition to resolving disputes for local clients, we offer our knowledge and skills to clients statewide and assist other law firms nationwide.